HR Shared Services Associate IIALDI
HR Shared Services Associate II
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Serves as the main point-of-contact/central resource in the assigned functional area(s).
- Addresses incoming questions and requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Processes transactional HR tasks and serves as a subject matter expert for projects and questions in their assigned functional area(s).
- Provides ongoing assistance to HR technology users.
- Ensures the completion and proper maintenance of all required documentation per their assigned functional area(s) for substantiation and audit purposes.
- Works with appropriate external HR resources and vendors as needed to accomplish goals.
- Collaborates with internal HR teams when specific expertise is necessary to formulate and deliver the best possible response to internal customers.
- Upholds a thorough understanding of HR regulations, especially those that pertain to their assigned functional area(s), and keeps up-to-date through ongoing training.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Knowledge of standard HR transactions and best practices for completing them.
• Ability to utilize HR technologies, resources, and vendors.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prepares written correspondence to meet audience and purpose.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Analyzes and interprets data.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.