Global Mobility Analyst IALDI
Global Mobility Analyst I
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Supports the Expatriate, Domestic Relocation and Immigration programs.
- Prepares and reviews balance sheet calculations.
- Meets with employees to conduct assignment briefings.
- Ensures that assignment related costs are properly processed in payroll and cross-charged accurately.
- Analyzes current processes and identifies opportunities for efficiencies.
- Works with outsider providers and monitors the progress of the assignees’ immigration status.
- Manages vendor partners including overseeing the employee survey feedback process.
- Establishes program metrics and develops reporting for senior management.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Global Mobility Programs.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Ability to work with all levels of employees with tact and diplomacy.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.