Customer Service Systems SpecialistALDI
Customer Service Systems Specialist
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
At ALDI, our customers are our mission. That's just as true in our stores as it is in our offices. Our Customer Service team is made up of Managers, Supervisors, Analysts and Customer Service Representatives. Whether it's going through phone, email or social media, we connect with our customers in a compassionate and professional manner, delivering next-level service and providing a vital link between ALDI and the people who count on us for exceptional products.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wages: $17.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Informs their leader of any fundamental developments/incidents that deviate from the norm.
- Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Acts as the main point of contact between the department and IT for all technology solutions related to customer service.
- Provides support to system users; contacts appropriate internal personnel or external vendors when further expertise is required.
- Participates in the overall maintenance of existing software and hardware solutions, including the training and deployment of all changes and upgrades.
- Updates contact-routing tables and systems as needed.
- Processes time-off requests and updates systems.
- Determines workforce requirements to meet service level and response time objectives.
- Determines agent schedules to meet department objectives and serves as initial point of contact for all issues regarding schedules.
- Provides intraday monitoring and reporting; recommends real-time schedule changes and identifies efficiency opportunities.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and ad-hoc reports for all business units.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Customer Service.
• Experience working with XML or JSON data formats.
• Experience maintaining CXone Workforce Management software by NICE InContact or other WFM software.
• Experience scripting IVR call flows with NICE InContact Studio.
• Experience maintaining Astute ePowerCenter or other CRM software.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of business system environments and processing requirements.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to meet purpose and audience.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to understand overall data flow from user specifications, considering all inputs and outputs, hardware and software, and the operating environment.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Analyzes and interprets data.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, variable schedules, and overtime as necessary, as well as maintain regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
• Fundamental understanding of HTML/CSS for formatting email correspondence.
• Advanced Excel knowledge, including VBA preferred.
• Foundational SQL or relational database knowledge, advanced SQL skills preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.