Corporate Responsibility Assistant - Human RightsALDI
Corporate Responsibility Assistant - Human Rights
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Have a passion for doing what’s right? So do we. Because we don’t just keep our prices low. We’re also using our innovations to lessen the impact of our practices. In the past couple of years, we’ve sponsored health and wellness programs, embraced solar power and so much more. On our Corporate Responsibility team, it’s as much about protecting our planet as it is our people – and your work will help do just that.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $23.10 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Maintains various computer applications, database management, report generation, and tracking spreadsheets.
- Prepares reports, presentations, and materials for the Corporate Responsibility department.
- Liaises between suppliers for various reports and resolves any non-compliance while still maintaining positive relationships.
- Maintains and improves organization of research and media monitoring of trends and competitor activity.
- Shares and discusses research and trends with the Corporate Responsibility department.
- Assists the development and maintenance of efficient systems and documentation.
- Maintains Corporate Responsibility Manager’s calendar by coordinating and scheduling calls, appointments, meetings, and/or travel arrangements.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, or Sustainability or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates initiative and cooperation.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.