Contracts Analyst IIALDI
Contracts Analyst II
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for. The Contracts Analyst II will be a member of ALDI's in-house Legal team.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Provides management with accurate and timely review and preparation of contracts such as NDAs, master services agreements, statements of work, letters of intent, and contract amendments.
- Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Drafts, edits, reviews, negotiates, and administers contracts.
- Manages and facilitates various aspects of the contract process, including contract organization and storage.
- Drafts memorandums, correspondence, reports, and other documents as requested.
- Engages with the business, external suppliers, and internal and external counsel regarding contract terms.
- Ensures compliance with legal documentation and company policies.
- Oversees and manages internal contracts-related processes and workflows.
- Develops strategies to coordinate legal considerations to business objectives.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Legal Services or a related field.
• A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Legal Services or a related field.
• Paralegal certificate.
• Experience developing and managing digital contract management solutions.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• J.D. preferred.
• In-house corporate experience preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of a variety of contract documents.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to analyze and present complex data.
• Knowledge of accepted industry standards and practices.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.