Compensation Analyst IIALDI
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Recommends pay levels for evaluated job roles based on base pay, incentive pay, and performance management programs.
- Reports on compensation through the HCM system and recommends opportunities to utilize wage data.
- Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Communicates and presents high quality data on compensation changes and enhancements.
- Researches situations as they arise related to aspects of compensation to provide clarity for resolution in consideration of contract provisions, historical practices, similar situations, etc.
- Creates, develops, and recommends compensation models and conducts job evaluations.
- Coordinates and develops workforce planning initiatives including staffing projections.
- Provides analytical support and data analysis on compensation projects and metrics.
- Conducts and participates in salary surveys, market research, and analysis.
- Serves as a liaison with external compensation partners and vendors.
- Recommends, develops, and evaluates compensation and incentive programs designed to attract talent and maintain market competitiveness.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Compensation or related field.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in typing and data entry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Understands cost/benefit analysis.
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.