Buying Data Entry AssistantALDI
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Corporate Buying is the team dedicated to acquiring the goods that our ALDI customers count on. Beyond working to secure quality products at the lowest possible prices through our Buying and support teams (Administration, Pricing/E-commerce, Merchandising, Market Research and Analytics), our teams ensure we are providing the best value and quality in everything we do.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $17.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Creates, maintains, and enters information into appropriate information systems.
- Reviews documents for accuracy and enters information appropriately in database.
- Organizes, drafts, and manages company documents in paper and electronic files.
- Generates, reviews, and compiles data in preparation for monthly meetings.
- Responsible for various computer applications, database management, report generation, and tracking spreadsheets.
- Maintains calendars for management by coordinating and scheduling calls, appointments, meetings, and/or travel arrangements.
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of employee and company sensitive data.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate's Degree in Business or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Effective time-management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
- Proficient in typing and data entry.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.