Benefits Analyst IALDI
Benefits Analyst I
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities: Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Processes any leaves of absence, including but not limited to workers’ compensation claims, short-term and long-term disability claims, and administers FMLA.
• Administers reasonable accommodations process, dependent eligibility, and life event verification appeals.
• Presents benefits orientation to all new corporate employees.
• Processes Benefit solver cases related to benefits administration and maintains documents on Benefitsolver.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in benefits administration.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Thinks critically and analytically.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external vendors.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to stay organized, prioritize and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Proficiency in data entry and typing.
• Displays expense and cost control in decision making.
• Maintains an efficient and well organized filing system for the department and ensures items are archived and disposed of per company guidelines.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.