Accounts Payable ClerkALDI
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
To help save our customers green, we need an amazing team who knows all about it. Our Corporate Administration department oversees the management of the critical resources and infrastructure that our people need to get the job done at every level. This service department is designed to make sure our retail divisions and executive leadership receive the support they need to run a successful operation. Within Finance our teams include: Accounting, Corporate Tax, Financial Reporting and Treasury and Finance.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Processes incoming payments in accordance with policies.
• Enters and uploads invoices into account management system.
• Prepares invoices for entry by AP Specialists.
• Assists leadership with monthly reports and month end closing.
• Provides supporting documentation for audits as necessary.
• Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
• Maintains confidentiality and privacy of employee and company sensitive data.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Associate's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field.
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient in typing and data entry.
• Knowledge of the process for recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions in accordance with company, statutory, tax, cost, and reporting requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Thinks critically and analytically.
• Knowledge of financial analysis strategies.
• Ability to understand, reconcile, and substantiate balances in associated General Ledger accounts.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Analyzes and interprets data.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.