Industrial Equipment Sales Entry LevelAlar Engineering
ALAR Engineering Corporation - Mokena, IL
ALAR Engineering is an established original equipment manufacturer and chemical distributor located in Mokena, a southwest suburb of Chicago. Our primary business is industrial water treatment and filtration equipment. ALAR’s growth throughout the years is contributed by its ability to change and adapt, to serve a wide variety of industries. We are a family-run business with an established record of success.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our Industrial Equipment Sales Department. You will be engaged in a variety of interesting and challenging industrial wastewater filtration projects. You will work directly with the Sales Division Manager, selling and managing sales in a specific territory. Throughout this role, you will develop an understanding of the water treatment processes, while expanding upon your sales, negotiation and communication skills in a team oriented environment.
- Main point of contact for customer calls and emails; relating to the specific territory
- Work with engineering to develop quotes
- Initiate and follow up with customer quotes
- Meet with customers to assess and analyze their needs
- Visit customer sites if needed to foster sales growth and to close contracts
- Negotiate terms and conditions of equipment sales
- Minimal travel required
- Entry to Mid-Level (3-5 years) sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Decision making and organization skills
- Establishes and manages work priorities
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be a self-starter capable of working both independently, as well as part of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
ALAR offers a competitive salary (Based upon Knowledge/Experience), Health Insurance, 401K Program, Paid Vacations and Holidays. Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.