We manufacture quality aftermarket truck accessories and commercial tarps for the transportation industry utilizing state-of-the-art technology. We are always looking for employees with talent, energy and creativity at our clean, climate-controlled facility.
Agri-Cover, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits with no nights or weekends. Join our team today!
Agri-Cover, Inc, an aftermarket automotive manufacturer is looking for both full-time summer and full-time permanent General Assemblers in our Jamestown, ND location.
- Assembles parts of various materials such as plastic, fabric, wood, metal, rubber, or paperboard, to produce small products or subassemblies by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Positions parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolts, cuts, stamps, sews, screws, clips, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Works at station as member of assembly, sewing or cutting team. Assemble or cut one or two specific parts and passing unit to another worker.
- Operates, loads and or unloads previously setup machines such as packaging machines, drill presses, tape dispensing machines, RF-welding machines, riveting machines, milling machines and cutting machines to perform fastening, fitting, or light metal cutting operation on assembly line.
- Operates, loads and or unloads box making machine as well as fills bottles of Cover Care with an automated bottle filling machine.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require or shifts from one station to another to reduce fatigue factor.
- Keep the work area and building clean and organized.
- Implements improvements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Click apply today for all the details and to be considered.