Tax Specialist (Morris - MN)
We are seeking a full-time Tax Specialist to join our team in either the Morris or Graceville, MN office.
In this role, you will complete timely and technically accurate income tax returns for farming operations as well owners of farmland while providing quality customer service and advice, provide consultative tax planning to customers, and team with loan officers to market our integrated package of financial services to new and existing customers.
If you are a team player, have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related business field, two to five years of related experience (preferred), CPA or EA certification present or willing to obtain, and a solid understanding of tax and farm records products and services, apply today and GROW your career with AgCountry!
Closing date: June 30, 2022, 7 pm CT
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
* Family friendly work environment
* A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
* New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
* All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
* Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
* We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
* 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
* Annual bonus pay opportunity
* Company paid disability and life insurance
* Paid volunteer time
* Employer paid logo clothing program
* Fitness reimbursement
* Employee wellness programs
Click apply for all the details to be considered.
"We Bring More to Your Table"
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.