Loan Accounting Specialist - ND
We are seeking a two full-time Loan Accounting Specialist to join our team with the office location being flexible.
This position will process daily loan maintenance and loan servicing transactions accurately and efficiently. Monitor the daily and/or monthly reports and make adjustments/corrections in a timely manner. Verify accuracy of loan interest rates and review the loan post-closing report for accuracy and fraud prevention. And perform other accounting support functions to assist with department efficiencies, which includes, reviewing loan accounting procedures and recommend revisions.
If you are a team player, have an Associate’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience, two or more years of experience in a lending environment; and have understanding of loan accounting systems, apply today and GROW your career with AgCountry!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
* Family friendly work environment
* A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
* New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
* All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
* Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
* We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
* 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
* Annual bonus pay opportunity
* Company paid disability and life insurance
* Paid volunteer time
* Employer paid logo clothing program
* Fitness reimbursement
* Employee wellness programs
Closing date: August 2nd, 2022, 7 pm CT
Click apply for all the details to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.