Insurance Processing Technician
We are seeking a full-time Insurance Processing Technician to join our team with the office location being flexible. In this role, you will process insurance documents into insurance company software; manage individual workflow and increase efficiencies; establish strong customer relations through consistent quality service; and facilitate a strong sense of teamwork and purpose. If you are a team player with an Associate’s degree in accounting or related field; and have strong time management and organizational skills, apply today and GROW your career with AgCountry!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
* Family-friendly work environment
* A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
* New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
* All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
* Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
* We’re proud of our industry-leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
* 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
* Annual bonus pay opportunity
* Company paid disability and life insurance
* Paid volunteer time
* Employer-paid logo clothing program
* Fitness reimbursement
* Employee wellness programs
Closing date: August 5th, 2022, 7pm CT
Click Apply for all the details to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.