Customer Service RepresentativeAgCountry Farm Credit Services
In this role, you will assist lending staff, maintain loan files, identify customer needs and assist financial services staff, through efficient administrative support. You will also present a professional, welcoming image to AgCountry customers and office visitors and develop and maintain strong customer relationships by providing quality front-line service.
* Associate’s degree and related business experience.
* 1 to 3 years of administrative experience in a lending environment or equivalent.
* Proven customer service skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
* Ability to utilize office machines, computer technology and a wide variety of software, including word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
* Strong organizational skills and solid oral and written communication skills.'
We have a 'Total Rewards' strategy that includes an extensive package of benefits.
Closing Date: November 19, 2019 6PM CT
"We bring more to your table"
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.