Facilities & Grounds Maintenance
Responsible for building exteriors, grounds & minor building maintenance.
- Verify operation of all irrigation systems, repair as needed
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of the outside common areas
- Empty daily outside trash & cigarette but holders
- Weekly test & inspection of domestic & fire protection water systems
- Monitor condition of all plants & trees, alert landscape personal and supervisor of any problem areas.
- High School Diploma
- Good Communication skills
- Be able to read & write in English, basic math skills
- Have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb & use ladders in a safe manner
- Be able safely operate various hand and power tools
General Qualifications: Position requires good organizational skills, be able to follow both verbal & written instructions. Experience & understanding of building mechanical systems is preferred. Must be a self-starter and be able to react to new priorities even if plans are set.
Salary: $21.00 per hour + Benefits depending on experience. Drug tests are included in per employment fiscal.