DentistAdventure Dental, Vision and Orthodontics
Provide patient care by dental examination and create comprehensive dental treatment plan for adults and children; Provide treatment to manage and/or eliminate dental disease on primary and adult teeth using appropriate restorations such as amalgam fillings, composite fillings, stainless steel crowns, space maintainers or porcelain crowns; Counsels and advises patients and families on growth and development of dental arches and refers to the appropriate specialty as needed; Provide preventive services through the use of fluorides and sealants and educate families to prevent oral diseases; Provide full scope of treatments including Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Removable and Fixed Prosthetics to restore dental function and aesthetics; Prescribe pharmaceuticals safely to treat dental infections and manage dental pain; Ensure compliance with safety, environment, and infection control standards; Ensure thorough documentation of patient charts, which includes medical history, existing conditions and previous dental work; Public health background/knowledge to provide empathetic care to the underserved population; Ability to use behavior guidance techniques both non pharmacological and pharmacological to alleviate anxiety, nurture a positive dental attitude and perform quality oral health care safely and efficiently for infants, children, adolescents and persons with special health care needs; Diagnose oral diseases; Promote oral health and disease prevention; Create treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of patients; Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests; Ensure the safe administration of anesthetics; Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws; and Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Clinical Skills: Command of dental concepts and skillset, including thorough knowledge and experience in pediatric dentistry. Must be comfortable having other dentists directly observe them in treatment for education and training purposes. We encourage parents to be present in treatment areas with their child.
- Coach & Mentor: Experience improving others skills, talents, and aspirations.
- Computer Skills: Able to easily navigate typical applications, including those used for our electronic medical records and HR information.
- Perform restorations such as amalgam fillings, composite fillings, stainless steel crowns, space maintainers and porcelain crowns;
- Advise on growth and development of pediatric dental arches and identify for specialty referral;
- Non-pharmacological behavior guidance techniques for infants, children, adolescents and persons with special health care needs;
- Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Removable and Fixed Prosthodontics;
- Pharmacological behavior guidance techniques for infants, children, adolescents and persons with special health care needs;
- 1(+) year(s) public health experience with underserved population; and,
- 1(+) year(s) pediatric dentistry experience.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited U.S. Dental School.
- Current dentist license in the state where the practice is located preferred
- Medicaid Provider number and NPI number preferred.
- Responsible for keeping license active, current and in good standing.
- Must have one or more years of experience as a practicing Dentist.
Salary & Benefits
- Full-time, exempt position.
- Competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
- The Company also offers a bonus program that rewards Dentists for achieving desired performance goals.
- This position requires full range of body motion. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally 50lbs.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.