Advantek Waste Management Services LLC/ Underground Cavern Stabilization (UCS) is a full-service waste management company providing recycling, treatment, and environmentally safe disposal and containment of non-hazardous wastes is seeking Operators.
- Assist with emplacement operations of incoming material.
- Assist with truck washouts.
- Conduct on site analysis of incoming material to assure it is safe and does not contain any inappropriate material.
- Assist with maintenance and quality control of equipment including the front end loader, pumps, tanks and processing equipment.
- Operation of UCS, LLC facility equipment (front end loader, processing equipment, tanks, pumps, emplacement lines, scales, etc.)
- Assist with maintenance of facility property (mowing, weed eating, snow removal, tree trimming, etc.)
- Keep documentation logs of rental equipment rentals, parts replacement and repairs.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Valid Kansas Driver’s License without major moving violations for insurability requirements.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions (hot and cold).µLoader and fork-lift/telehandler experience preferred, but not required.
Must pass pre-employment drug screen and submit to random drug screening while employed. Ability to work evening, weekend, and holiday hours as needed. Position will work 40 plus hours per week and bust be flexible within a 7 day/week availability.
To be considered, please send resume to email@example.com