RNs and LPNs NEEDED!Advanced Correctional Healthcare
Rns and LPNs NEEDED!
Serving the Underserved Come join our growing team of over 900 employees!
- Positions available in jails located in Liberty, Kansas City and St. Joseph
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN positions available
- Variety of shifts available
- Top Industry pay
- Autonomous work envieronment
- Will train for Corrections
- Women led
Contact Katie Byford at 309-692-8100
or visit: https://advancedch.avature.net/careers
The qualified candidate will provide medical services to the detainee population in a correctional medical environment. You’ll work as part of a team, along with support staff and corrections staff, where communication and cooperation are key to success.
In return for your expertise, ACH may provide:
- Top Industry Pay!
- Company stability
- Assignments at facilities across 15 different states
- Great employee recognition program
- Unique industry where you can make a difference working with an under-served population
- Commitment to safety of employees
- Educational Reimbursement program
- 401(k) available with employer match
- Employee referral program
- Health Insurance (for full-time employees)
- Autonomous Work Environment
Currently licensed to practice nursing in the state of hire
Current CPR certification
This position requires a background check
Professional references must be provided
ACH provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Follow these links to learn more about equal employment opportunity, the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, or the Family and Medical Leave Act.