The Anchorage Daily News/The Alaska Journal of Commerce and adn.com are looking for their next sales executive to join our existing team. Come join one of the fastest-growing digital media companies in Alaska and help small businesses achieve their goals. We are looking for that self-starter who can learn fast and understands that helping the customers is our number one priority. You will have access to the latest in legacy and digital assets to help your customers grow.
This is an established territory with established business accounts.
- Opportunity to grow with new business development.
- We are an award-winning media organization with incredible reach across Alaska.
- We will train the right candidate who is willing to learn and isn't afraid to make sales calls.
- You will have a generous base salary and we have a six-month guarantee on your commissions.
- You will have a full suite of benefits including a 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision.
- We are an Alaskan-owned business with recent success in growing in Alaska.
- You will have a full suite of products and services to help Alaska businesses grow including print, digital, email, social media, direct mail, and a slew of other products.
- We have a flex working environment which includes time in the office and at home.
ADN maintains a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices and decisions, ensuring equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. This applies to both ADN employees and applicants for employment with ADN. In keeping with this policy, ADN does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment as well as all employment actions, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotions, compensation, training, benefits and termination of employment.