Seasonal Drivers & LaborersAda County Highway District
Seasonal Drivers & Laborers
Spring through Summer
• Must have a valid Idaho Driver’s License with a good driving record
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions
• Must be able to lift/carry 35-50 pounds on a regular basis
All crews work a 40-hour week; however, work is dependent on weather conditions. Crews work Monday through Thursday (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.).
• Laborers: Pay is $10.50 per hour. Work is through August.
• Class A CDL Drivers: Pay is $12.00 per hour. Dump-truck experience preferred. Work is through
Seasonal/Temporary Interest Forms for these openings are available at ACHD’s Administration Building at 3775 Adams St. in Garden City or online at www.achdidaho.org.
An AA/EEO/ADA Employer
Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations