Laborers & Drivers Full-Time, SeasonalAda County Highway District
Laborers & Drivers
Ada County Highway District is currently hiring for Spring and Summer Seasonal/Temporary drivers and laborers to start immediately working with our road maintenance crews. Students are welcomed. Requirements for all seasonal positions include:
• Must have a valid Idaho Driver’s License with a good driving record
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions
• Must be able to lift/carry 35-50 pounds on a regular basis
All crews work a 40-hour week; however, work is dependent on weather conditions. Crews work Monday through Thursday (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.).
• Laborers: Pay is $10.50 per hour. Work is through August.
• Class A CDL Drivers: Pay is $12.00 per hour. Dump-truck experience preferred. No medical card is
required. Shift is 6:30 am – 5:00 p.m., Monday-Thursday. Work is through November.
Seasonal/Temporary Interest Forms for these openings are available at ACHD’s Administration Building at 3775 Adams St. in Garden City or online at www.achdidaho.org.
An AA/EEO/ADA Employer
Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations