Senior Software Developer
Achieve is a leading enterprise software solution provider with over 17 years of development experience. We specialize in digital transformation. We build robust, transformative solutions that enhance end-user experiences. We are experts in guiding organizations through the digital transformation journey, bridging the gap between new tech, new strategy, and reaching business objectives.
We provide tailored solutions specializing in API management services and custom developer portals. We provide training, support, and consulting on all areas of the digital transformation journey.
Through our partnership with Google, we have the privilege of working with the world’s leading enterprises on cutting-edge transformational technologies. We are at the forefront of innovative software solutions. We pride ourselves on a detailed, structured and rigorous process with each project to maximize results.
We are currently experiencing tremendous growth and success, and are expanding into the Nashville region.
We need a Senior Developer to continue this success in the Southeast. Join Achieve, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are looking for a Senior Level Developer to join a team of experts. We are looking for someone to be:
- Extremely comfortable with client contact throughout the development process
- A strong leader of team development
- Extremely detail-oriented on project documentation
- Easily able to flesh out project requirements, assign estimates, and coordinate with the Project Manager
- Skilled in communicating with remote teams across different time zones
- A possessor of an entrepreneurial attitude, excited to shape the new office and create lasting value for the Achieve brand
- Skilled in creating clean, high-level code (custom PHP/MySQL coding, Drupal modules and custom db queries) that meets Achieve’s high standard of our long-standing motto- “Quality on Time”
Required skills and working knowledge of:
- Drupal CMS
- MySQL (preferably MySQL 5)
- Some exposure to cloud platforms (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
Life at Achieve:
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Strong focus on teamwork
- Opportunities for learning
- Openness from management on ideas and initiatives
- Focus on trust, integrity, and respect
- Yearly trip to San Diego HQ
Salary commensurate with experience. On top of salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and long-term disability
- Vacation time accrued on an annual basis. Paid sick time
- 401K plan and 3% match
- Employee investment