Math and Science InstructorAchieve Academics
Math and Science Instructor
Offering a $500 signing bonus for best-qualified candidate/s!
Achieve Academics (www.achieveacademics) of Plymouth, MN offers families premiere one to one tutoring, small group classes and a host of other educational services under one roof. We have immediate openings and are searching for the Best candidates in the Twin Cities.
We are currently looking for math tutors, and standardized test prep instructors; having a background in special education is preferable.
We offer training and provide curriculum and syllabus for test preparation.
Scheduling is required yet flexible; Monday – Thursday afternoon with two evenings a week and one day on the weekend totaling a minimum of 15 hours. Weekends during the school year are mandatory. Reliable transportation is a must. Tutoring happens at Achieve Academics in Plymouth, other specific schools in Plymouth and Holy Family Catholic High School in Victoria.
Achieve Academics' Instructor Requirements include:
- Master's Degree or above.
- Degree's in Special Education a plus.
- Practical experience required.
- PhD in Engineering, Math, Physics and/or Chemistry highly desired!
- Minimum of 4 years of teaching experience in Math, Chemistry, Physics, and Science.
- All current and retired teachers are welcome!
- In the grade school/high school tutoring industry, we pay above average to obtain results with our students.
- Instructors develop a strong rapport with students to engage them in their academic journey.
- Instructors provide instruction to students in accordance with our training and curriculum.
- Instructors demonstrate a strong ability to improve students' test scores and assist students in reaching their goals through a positive learning environment.
- Tutoring is done at the Center which is located at 3525 Plymouth Blvd, Ste 109 in Plymouth, MN or at Holy Family Catholic High School which is located at 8101 Kochia Ln, Victoria, MN. No in home or online tutoring.