Manager Needed for busy Subway located in AC&T Falling Waters, 18 Darla Ave. Falling Waters, WV. Full benefits package available.
The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Completes University of Subway® courses as directed
- A minimum of two (2) years in a restaurant environment, experience in supervising and training staff. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.