IT Support TechnicianAbington Bank
IT Support Technician
Under the direction of the IT Officer, the IT Support Technician will provide general in-house technical support and assistance related to the Bank's computer systems, hardware and various software applications in conformance with Bank policies and procedures. Assists with personal computer hardware and software installations and maintenance as well as general network and system administration. Response to user queries, answers questions and resolves software and hardware-level problems. Diagnoses, identifies, researches, and resolves problems but will refer more complex problems to higher-level technical staff for resolution. Helps to maintain system documentation and procedures and will perform daily system health check monitoring of the bank's infrastructure.
- Associate's degree in Computer Science.
- Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience in networking and computer technology.
- Formal technical training or relevant certifications such as A+ or Network + are also welcome.
- 1 to 3 years' experience in a technical customer service position.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software applications and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Microsoft Office and Active Directory is required skill in addition to knowledge of supporting ancillary products such as: Java, Adobe, IE, Chrome, and other platforms.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abington Bank is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Abington Bank prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Abington Bank conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.