RNs, Psychologist, Physical TherapistABC Employer
Medi Home Health and Hospice, a proud member of the Medical Services of America family, currently seeks Team Members to help out in our Home Health and Hospice locations.
- Home Health RNs are needed in Pittsburgh, Indiana, Greensburg, Monongahela, and Butler.
- Hospice RNs are needed in Scottdale and Butler.
As a member of the multidisciplinary team, the RN case manager works under the general direction of the Clinical Manager by providing support to the patient/family to provide care and to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the client's plan of care.
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
- Assisting in identifying patient/family needs.
- Assisting with providing supportive care in accordance with the attending physician's order.
- Initiates diagnostic, preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate to the client's care and safety.
- Performs teaching/training activities for the patient/caregiver/family that maximizes the patient's potential toward self-care.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Successful completion of a certified registered nursing program.
- Minimum of one-year nursing experience required.
- Minimum of one-year Home Health or Hospice experience preferred.
- Possession of a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Valid driver's license.
Other open positions include:
- Psychologist RNs - Pittsburgh, Butler
- Physical Therapist PT32 - Butler and surrounding areas.
- RN Clinical Manager - Pittsburgh Hospice
- Hospice & Home Health CNAs - Pittsburgh
- Nurse Liaisons - RN & LPN
- Account Executives
Medi offers competitive pay and awesome benefits:
- Generous paid time off
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement with a generous company match
- Company provided web-based and classroom training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Other great benefits
Sign-on Bonus available for Full-Time RNs.