Journeyman PlumberAAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electrical
AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electrical
Why work for AAA?
We've been exceptionally serving the Colorado community for 35 years and we're always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team! As a Plumber Journeyman at AAA, you will work directly with customers to understand and address their plumbing issues. You will exercise critical thinking and technical skills and use your decision-making power to execute the best solution for the client.
Assembles, installs, or repairs pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes. Acts as customer representative during client home interactions. Communicates to client what services are needed and why, prior to starting work. Exhibits a safety-first approach during all work activities, including when driving. Assembles pipe sections, tubing, fittings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, soldering, brazing or welding equipment. Installs pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers or water heaters, fixtures such as sinks or toilets, using hand or power tools. Keeps detailed records of work progress and customer interactions. Directs helpers engaged in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components. Conducts appropriate tests to ensure successful completion of each plumbing job. Fills pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks. Ensures client satisfaction with all work, including cleanup.
- Plumbing experience required: 2 years You must have the ability to engage with and actively listen to customers.
- Valid Colorado Driver's License required.
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks.
Education: Technical training strongly preferred.
Additional Information: Must pass a background check prior to hire. $5,000 sign-on bonus, earned on your 30th day! Residential service only - No license required.
- 40-hour set weekly work schedule (flexible schedule options available).
- No on-call shifts.
- Weekly pay cycles.
- 401k, health benefits including dental for you and your family.
- Closed/paid holidays in addition to paid time off (PTO).
- On-going training offered.
- New, well-stocked truck - dispatch from home!
- Laundered uniforms and smartphones provided.
If there is standby time, you still get paid! Professional respect and a great team!